Dust to Dazzle’s objective is to deliver free time for busy people by eliminating the necessary action of cleaning in the home. We will strive for excellence in our services by providing customers with professionally trained employees who are committed to trustworthy, dependable, quality, efficient, healthy cleaning in all aspects.
Due to an overwhelming surge of happy customers, we are actively hiring house cleaners now. We are looking for detail-oriented and positive people like you to join our team. We’re a family-owned premier house cleaning company that prides itself on excellent customer service. We have a growing number of clients in East Texas who deserve top-quality service every time. We are looking for energetic individuals looking to make great pay for their excellent work as a house cleaner. We hire people who are friendly, dependable, have an eye for detail, and who love cleaning!
Why Work for Us and What’s in it For You?
- Health benefits, earn paid vacation days, paid training, paid time off, and retirement
- Drive straight to the client's house - no driving to our office everyday!
- No nights. No Weekends. No major Holidays!
- LOW-STRESS work environment - working hard doesn't have to mean stressing hard!
- Your personal development, health and wellbeing are essential to us.
- Get rid of your gym membership! The movements in cleaning are like getting paid for daily exercise!
- Weekly Performance based pay
- You keep all tips
- We take pride in partnering with Cleaning for a Reason and providing free cleanings to cancer patients.
Requirements from You
- Must have a driver's license and dependable car to arrive to work on time
- Must be able and willing to have us run a background check
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Able to lift at least 30 pounds
- Smartphone with texting, camera and GPS
- Speak fluent English (Bi-lingual is a PLUS)
- Be motivated to provide excellent service every day!
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Customer Service: We're in a service industry. Above everything else, our reputation is our brand, and our brand lives and dies on its reputation. That means we're selling peace of mind. People don't want to do something, so they hire someone to do it. What makes us different from Joe Blow down the road? It's customer service.
We have to put the customer first, and that means we have to treat them and their property with respect, treat their issues or concerns with kindness and understanding, and we have to be honest with them. Nobody's perfect, and mistakes will be made. What makes for great customer service is standing behind the mistake, making it right as soon as possible, and communicating with the client to make sure their expectations are set appropriately.
If you’re a detail-oriented person who loves your job and gives it their best no matter what, while responsibly meeting all customer requirements, we want you here as a part of our Dust to Dazzle Maids family!
To apply for this position, click here: https://www.dusttodazzlemaids.com/join-our-team/
We look forward to hearing from you.