Para español haga clic aquí
Dust to Dazzle’s objective is to deliver free time for busy people by eliminating the necessary action of cleaning in the home. We will strive for excellence in our services by providing customers with professionally trained employees who are committed to trustworthy, dependable, quality, efficient, healthy cleaning in all aspects.
Due to an overwhelming surge of happy customers, we are actively hiring house cleaners now. We are looking for detail-oriented and positive people like you to join our team. We’re a boutique family-owned premier house cleaning company that prides itself on excellent customer service. We have a growing number of clients in East Texas & Northwest Louisiana who deserve top-quality service every time. We are looking for energetic individuals looking to make great pay for their excellent work as a house cleaner. We hire people who are friendly, dependable, have an eye for detail, and who love cleaning!
Why Work for Us and What’s in it For You?
- Health benefits, earn paid vacation days, paid training, paid time off, and retirement
- No nights. No Weekends. No major Holidays!
- Flexible schedule. Get as much work as you want
- LOW-STRESS work environment - working hard doesn't have to mean stressing hard!
- Your personal development, health and wellbeing are essential to us.
- Get rid of your gym membership! The movements in cleaning are like getting paid for daily exercise!
- Paid training
- Bi-weekly Performance based pay
- You keep all tips
- Company Vehicle
- Company Tablet for ease of tracking your performance
- Company Uniforms
- Work team or solo
- Solo Cleaners Leave straight from home. No need to report to an office
- Cross-training if weekends or part-time night cleaning is desired for additional pay
About Your Role
- Do you love to make a positive impact in people's lives?
- Is punctuality a priority for you?
- Are you high energy, and prefer to be active?
- Do you thrive in detail orientated settings?
Then you may be perfect for Dust to Dazzle Maids! We are a local, premier residential cleaning business based in Carthage, TX. Most of the cleaning involves maintaining extraordinarily beautiful high-end homes. We are looking for cleaners who are available to work 30-40 hours a week at an average rate of $15 after training. Training rate: $10. The ideal candidate has access to their own car.
Interviews are taking place immediately.
Requirements from You
- Prior experience working as a professional cleaner is a PLUS but not a must (full training
will be provided)
- Must have a driver's license and dependable car to arrive to work on time
- Must be able and willing to have us run a background check and drug testing
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Able to lift at least 30 pounds
- Smartphone with texting, camera and GPS
- Speak fluent English (Bi-lingual is a PLUS)
- Be motivated to provide excellent service every day!
- High standard of cleanliness
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and the ability to handle cleaning chemicals
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and maintain schedule while responding to incidents
- Physical strength and stamina to work extended periods
Customer Service: We're in a service industry. Above everything else, our reputation is our brand, and our brand lives and dies on its reputation. That means we're selling peace of mind. People don't want to do something, so they hire someone to do it. What makes us different from Joe Blow down the road? It's customer service.
We have to put the customer first, and that means we have to treat them and their property with respect, treat their issues or concerns with kindness and understanding, and we have to be honest with them. Nobody's perfect, and mistakes will be made. What makes for great customer service is standing behind the mistake, making it right as soon as possible, and communicating with the client to make sure their expectations are set appropriately.
What we are looking for
- Teamwork: Can you work well with others, especially coworkers and clients who need extra attention?
- Professionalism: Can you be courteous and informative at all times during your services?
- Positive Attitude: Can you be self-motivated and finish out the day when things get tough?
- Focus: Can you follow instructions accurately?
- Pleasant & Positive Attitude
- High Energy
- Attention to detail
If you’re a detail-oriented person who loves your job and gives it their best no matter what, while responsibly meeting all customer requirements, we want you here as a part of our Dust to Dazzle Maids family!
To apply for this position, click here: https://www.dusttodazzlemaids.com/join-our-team/
We look forward to hearing from you.
APPLY TODAY and START TRAINING ASAP! We love our employees and they love our clients!